Are faulty codes a problem for you?
Are people entering your codes wrongly?
If so, it can be fixed.
An example of a fixed code:
3979721623245774 : Faulty
3979721623245714 : FIXED!
The code had 3 errors:
A digit 6 was removed because it was wrong.
A digit 3 was missing, so it was inserted.
A digit 7 was fixed to 1.
You can try fixing of codes
Řit fixes codes,
and makes hardened codes.
These codes are very adaptable, so they can surely be used in your systems.
If interested, contact Kim Řyhus.
phone +47 9001 4425
Here are some examples where removing errors in codes could be profitable:
- Ticket codes for air planes and boats.
- Customer identification code on bills and facturas.
- Security codes for payment.
- Card codes, account numbers.
- Postal identification codes.
- Product codes.
- Storage codes.
- Medicinal codes. Fixing these can avoid faulty medication.
- Serial numbers.
- Archive codes.
- Payment cards for cellular phones.
- Phone services.
- Access codes.
- Code locks.
As can be seen, this system fixes several types of errors. People make
these kinds of errors. OCR systems too. More primitive systems cannot
fix errors like all these.
Errors are created by:
- bad printing
- scratches and tears in paper
- optical character recognition (OCR)
- hearing wrongly
- telling it wrongly